Resource & information
Our Resource & Information Centre is a welcoming space open to the public with Employment Consultants ready to help you job search and answer questions.
Our Resource & Information Centre is a space that offers the information and resources necessary to support you during your job search. It is staffed by friendly and resourceful Employment Consultants who can answer questions and provide you with the help you need. The Resource & Information Centre offers:
- Computers with high-speed Internet access to create resumes, cover letters and job search applications
- A job board with job postings updated daily
- Free job search printing services
- Information on community resources and services
- WHMIS and Worker Health and Safety Awareness in 4 Steps Training
- The Career Cruising Workshop
- A phone and fax machine for job search purposes
The Resource & Information Centre is open to the general public and all of the services offered are free of charge.